Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Elon Musk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Stepping down as Tesla’s Chairman after his latest Twatter rant has got him into to trouble with the SEC after he tweeted he was ready to take Tesla private!

He’s the guy who called one of the cave divers a paedo! He needs to grow up and stay off Twatter!

£15m fine isn’t gonna hurt him either from the SEC.

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Stepping down as stela’s Chairman after his latest Twatter rant has got him into to trouble with the SEC after he tweeted he was ready to take Tesla private!

He’s the guy who called one of the cave divers a paedo! He needs to grow up and stay off Twatter!

£15m fine isn’t gonna hurt him either from the SEC.

Another nut with too much money to play with.
Don't you mean Tesla :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He’s got a great name for a Bond villain though.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Reminds me of a "mad professor" type. Brilliant at what he does but the social skills of a wart hog.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
This, I am a great fan of his vision and tech genius, but he does seem to be a ****.

I think the opposite I think the current veneration of techies, and the belief that smartphones and driverless cars are somehow the answer to humanity’s problems, is a disastrous cultural shift

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Using the phrase ‘twatter’ whilst telling people to grow up is quite frankly one of the most hypocritical things I’ve ever seen on this forum, and that’s saying something.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Very, very clever guy.. but probably 'on the spectrum' so has a few social skills issues. Only a guess as I've not been round to his lair for coffee or anything.

You get the impression he was happily beavering away in the background making a bloody fortune, then he got thrust into the media spotlight and fell to bits. They guy is clearly burnt out and needs a bloody good holiday....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You get the impression he was happily beavering away in the background making a bloody fortune, then he got thrust into the media spotlight and fell to bits. They guy is clearly burnt out and needs a bloody good holiday....

he's been "trust" into the spotlight for about 15 years, been courting the media for his pet projects for most of those. let not feel sorry for him, he knew exactly what he was doing with the tweets (at the time, heavy shorting on his company, who he was trying to wipe out).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Using the phrase ‘twatter’ whilst telling people to grow up is quite frankly one of the most hypocritical things I’ve ever seen on this forum, and that’s saying something.

I think the term " Twatter " is perfectly valid when referencing someone's history of posts, Twatter indicates past tense perfectly for someone who Twits. And, by the way, I have never Twatted.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here