Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Remember Remember the 29th of September :shrug:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I live about a 15 minute walk from the fire site now. I've never been before. Was thinking about taking our 4 year old but the bonfire and fireworks will start at 9.45 at the earliest. Considering she's been up since 6am it's too late for her. Maybe next year.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
First one at 7.30. Main one at 8.30. End up at Fairfield rec with bonfire and fireworks approx 9.45

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
First one at 7.30. Main one at 8.30. End up at Fairfield rec with bonfire and fireworks approx 9.45

Thanks

was going to take Grandchildren but they both gone down with a bug!

may walk round to the parade, bag of chips and a pint, then lob a few bob in the collection, loads of hard work goes into this.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks

was going to take Grandchildren but they both gone down with a bug!

may walk round to the parade, bag of chips and a pint, then lob a few bob in the collection, loads of hard work goes into this.

When we ran The Cricketers the Bonfire Parade night (last Saturday in September) was our busiest night as regards takings.

Last edited:

Steve_PPP

Oct 24, 2017
Burgess Hill
I live about a 15 minute walk from the fire site now. I've never been before. Was thinking about taking our 4 year old but the bonfire and fireworks will start at 9.45 at the earliest.

I live on the South side of town so will probably drive over for the fireworks but taking my 4 year old, hopefully she makes it without falling asleep. Spent the afternoon at the funfair, I've held back half a bag of candy floss in case she needs a sugar rush later to make it through the evening :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here