Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory party annual conference Birmingham

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hilarious scenes as the Conference app goes live. Dawn Foster, a journalist, alerted them to the security leaks, but it still took over an hour for someone to respond.

[tweet]1046019564033765376[/tweet]

They've essentially made every journalist, politician and attendee's mobile number public. Fantastic.

[tweet]1046024189768028160[/tweet]

[tweet]1046026387390431232[/tweet]

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickha...tally-revealed-the-personal-mobile?origin=shp

A security flaw allowed anyone who downloaded the app to log in as any attendee to the party conference, which begins in Birmingham tomorrow, using only their email address. No password was required to view any attendee's personal details, including their mobile phone number.

People have been logging in as Boris Johnson and linking his name to various websites.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No great surprise the Tory's holding their conference in Alabama

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I will report this data breach to the EU.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I hope the on stage comedy and special effects will be as box office as last year.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
that breach is so bad i have to wonder if it was deliberate, most basic test would have shown this.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
that breach is so bad i have to wonder if it was deliberate, most basic test would have shown this.

Most Tories are dusty old duffers, they have no idea about apps and stuff.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Most Tories are dusty old duffers, they have no idea about apps and stuff.

And this is what Germans look like
schultz-300x225.jpgschultz-300x225.jpg

:whistle:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
After last week’s anti-Semitic rally in Manchester, it will be good to get back to proper politics this week.

You can’t help yourself can you? Love the way you try and hide your right wing leaning but it keeps on coming out when you let your guard down.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You can’t help yourself can you? Love the way you try and hide your right wing leaning but it keeps on coming out when you let your guard down.

Alternatively....

You have a different opinion to me, and that isn't fair!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You think that was me letting my guard down? Something just slipped out without me realising it?

Sorry - in future I'll put loads of smilies so everyone can get the joke.

I am right of centre - I've never pretended otherwise - but only just. I've voted Labour in the past and I've not voted Conservative for many elections. Hope this helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here