Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Repairing wheels that have been 'rimmed'

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Good people of NSC, whilst I was on holiday in Turkey for 10 days recently, I left my immaculate Z3 with a reputed garage to get some work done whilst I was away. I am in the process of cleaning the car and have discovered that the drivers side has been 'rimmed'. I didn't want to leave the car on my drive whilst I was away and the proprietor of the company offered to keep my car in their garage each night whilst I was abroad. On Thursday 13th I was out in my wives car and drove past the garage to check if my car was garaged overnight.
It was parked in a public parking area. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I didn't bother to photograph it, as I thought that I was being over sensitive and that all would be fine when I returned. Obviously I didn't photograph the wheels before I left it, and now wish to god that I had. I never park the car out in the street and couldn't have possibly caused the damage myself. I can't make what is an unfounded accusation and need to get the wheels tidied up. I live in the BN1 area. Does anyone know of a garage that could carry out this work?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Leave it as it is. It adds character to the old banger.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Rimmed. Fnarr fnarr.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why does your mobile phone have wheels?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here