Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Massive v Enormous

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I was looking forward to a cracking atmosphere for this one but it’s dreadful. Would have thought both sets of fans would be up for it. Fantastic strike 1-0. Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Think the last time they did this fixture on a Friday night was when some Leeds fan who'd been on the piss all day tried to lamp the Massive keeper. Seems an odd choice. They don't like each other much.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Special mention should also go to Villa, that other giant of a club who are far too big to be in the Championship, currently 1-0 down at Bristol City. Taxi for Bruce if they don’t start to put a run together.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Special mention should also go to Villa, that other giant of a club who are far too big to be in the Championship, currently 1-0 down at Bristol City. Taxi for Bruce if they don’t start to put a run together.

Villa just equalised

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It’s a gargantuan match, I imagine Leeds are already 4 or 5 up in front of a full house at hillsborougg

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I really detest leeds. I really, really detest the amoebas of wednesday. I would not be too unhappy to see leeds promoted as long as it was at the expense of boro.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Leeds looked brilliant imo. Weds not so much. But a great championship game and a reminder of why I consider the champs my fav league in the world. Albion don’t even have a game this weekend really do we... just saying.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Leeds looked brilliant imo. Weds not so much. But a great championship game and a reminder of why I consider the champs my fav league in the world. Albion don’t even have a game this weekend really do we... just saying.

The Championship is more fun and open than the Premier League. In the Championship we were a top side. In the Premier League we are just here to make up the numbers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The Championship is more fun and open than the Premier League. In the Championship we were a top side. In the Premier League we are just here to make up the numbers.

Agreed. I still struggle with the concept tbh... also not used to plastics talking about us and suddenly knowing about our team!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

is and were...I'll enjoy now..because gawd knows what would happen if we do get relegated....no guarantee that if we did the 'were' would happen again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here