Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 7th birthday free shirt

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Cool. He's had 1 for last 3 season's & I've renewed. I wonder when I'll get the voucher- possibly in his birthday card..

Have you had anything about renewing for this Season yet?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Have you had anything about renewing for this Season yet?

Yep. We had the reminder the dd was being taken. Welcome packs normally arrive late. So if it's in that he'll have to wait

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This bit is crazy. The green and yellow shirts are, of course, available in XS.

I bought my son the Little Kids kit for his 6th birthday... and returned it the minute I saw it. Looks like an eBay knock-off from Thailand.

He already has the yellow kit from last Xmas, doesn't like the dark green kit (obviously), so I bought him... the new Barcelona away kit, which he loves.

Great work everyone!

(Hope the mess is sorted before his 7th)

I'd forgotten about this. Once my middle son got the Barcelona kit, he wouldn't wear anything else. V annoying.

Luckily he says he will wear a new Albion shirt, and thankfully it IS available in XS this year.

These are formative years! Club definitely is doing the right thing getting shirts on the backs of 7-year-olds.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
So. A card for the lad arrived today, with a voucher for a free shirt in it, ahead of his birthday at the end of the week - which is great

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Hang on, hang on... the kid doesn't have a correct-fitting home shirt on his back just yet....

Despite the fact that he's 7 you're only allowed an 8 to 10yr olds shirt (not 6 to 8) = letter to barber

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
So. A card for the lad arrived today, with a voucher for a free shirt in it, ahead of his birthday at the end of the week - which is great

The good news is new home shirt (and all kits) seems to be available in all sizes including XS for boys.
Which makes sense, unlike last season (simply from the commercial perspective)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'd forgotten about this. Once my middle son got the Barcelona kit, he wouldn't wear anything else. V annoying.

Luckily he says he will wear a new Albion shirt, and thankfully it IS available in XS this year.

These are formative years! Club definitely is doing the right thing getting shirts on the backs of 7-year-olds.

Agreed, and once they’ve nailed the 7 yo market I really hope they look at 8 yo’s too.

MongoJerry

Mar 23, 2013
Looks like this has stopped now the Young Seagulls membership has been rolled into MyAlbion. My sons 7 in January and a young seagull member every year since he was born. Just misses on the free shirt. Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Looks like this has stopped now the Young Seagulls membership has been rolled into MyAlbion. My sons 7 in January and a young seagull member every year since he was born. Just misses on the free shirt. Bummer.

Surely not. Why would they stop such a great scheme?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

My Grandsons was 7 a couple of weeks ago, So I emailed the club to enquire about his shirt....he was a Young seagulls member from the day he was born. I must have missed the bit about joining MyAlbion+ for £15 per year as he is not now going to get a free shirt...I always thought it was a good scheme to pull in young supporters but now its £15 a season its not so free for a youngster.....Hey ho I will buy him his shirt on Saturday.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
My youngest received a free Errea shirt for his 7th birthday. He turns 14 later this month and wants a £50 Nike adult M shirt with Dunk on the back taking it up to £60+

I can see what Paul Barber did there

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My youngest received a free Errea shirt for his 7th birthday. He turns 14 later this month and wants a £50 Nike adult M shirt with Dunk on the back taking it up to £60+

I can see what Paul Barber did there

You should be able to get that an awful lot cheaper in 4 months time.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I wasn't going to post, but now this thread is back I too had my Granddaughter enrolled from a few years back. Last Xmas was her 7th Birthday and I sent an email only to be told she was no longer enrolled!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here