Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] USA Tour

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
BHAFC Instagram have just shared a video of the Washington Capitals Ice Hockey team training - with a waving hand, the club colours and US flag emojis....subtle way of saying a tour to Washington next pre season??

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
There's some Premier League fan festival going on in Washington DC this week. I assume it's for that.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Will be heavily surprised if we don't embark on a promotional tour this summer of either the States or part of Asia next summer. With Ashworth joining in Spring, it'll free Barber up to plan that and increase both the clubs commercial arm and increase sponsorship.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Will be heavily surprised if we don't embark on a promotional tour this summer of either the States or part of Asia next summer. With Ashworth joining in Spring, it'll free Barber up to plan that and increase both the clubs commercial arm and increase sponsorship.

If we stay up, that is.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
There's some Premier League fan festival going on in Washington DC this week. I assume it's for that.

100% this, we have a presence there this weekend. I was tempted to go but I'm not driving that far to watch us get pumped by City, I'll do that in my own home thanks.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We were going on one this year but Hughton wanted the same summer training camp as last year and the chairman agreed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here