Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away ticket availability

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There are currently four away matches on sale, all with ticket availability to all season tickets, and in some cases general sale.

Man City still has over 100 tickets of the full allocation to sell - on sale to anyone with a purchase history
Newcastle - we have about 70+ tickets left of the initial allocation which is much less than the potential full allocation - on sales to anyone with a purchase history
Everton - 130 tickets left of an initial very small allocation - on sale to anyone with a purchase history
Cardiff - 300+ left of a very small initial allocation - on sale to all season ticket holders, on members from 2nd October, all with a purchase history from 4th October

No more threads moaning that its unfair that they can't get a ticket for Palace away!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I think last season it was case of new grounds to visit, plus the fact we could have had only one season in the Prem so quickly make the most of it.
Now those people who have been to those grounds (and witnessed the probably defeat) are now not going. IMO anyway.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
For most i estimate a average drive of 450 miles round trip for each of those games , to Palace 100 ish , ergo i think it will still be fine to moan about it when we play palace , also moaning about people moaning should be put in other stuff not on the sensible thread page :lolol:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I think last season it was case of new grounds to visit, plus the fact we could have had only one season in the Prem so quickly make the most of it.
Now those people who have been to those grounds (and witnessed the probably defeat) are now not going. IMO anyway.

This and the fact that our away form has been incredibly poor. A lot of time effort and money for mostly awful performances and no goals.Not rocket science really!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
There are currently four away matches on sale, all with ticket availability to all season tickets, and in some cases general sale.

Man City still has over 100 tickets of the full allocation to sell - on sale to anyone with a purchase history
Newcastle - we have about 70+ tickets left of the initial allocation which is much less than the potential full allocation - on sales to anyone with a purchase history
Everton - 130 tickets left of an initial very small allocation - on sale to anyone with a purchase history
Cardiff - 300+ left of a very small initial allocation - on sale to all season ticket holders, on members from 2nd October, all with a purchase history from 4th October

No more threads moaning that its unfair that they can't get a ticket for Palace away!

When you say very small allocations, what are the allocations we have been given for Cardiff, Everton and Newcastle so far? All four of those - plus City - are long drives in successive away games.

Edit: Huddersfield and Burnley up next away after that lot, too. Blimey!

Last edited:

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL

I imagine a few fans may have been put off following your Watford diatribe against our younger support.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I demand a ticket for all of them games....

Even though I can't be arsed to go

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It doesn't help when games at Cardiff start at 12:30 and require an earlier than necessary start. Anyone know what time the coaches would leave?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It doesn't help when games at Cardiff start at 12:30 and require an earlier than necessary start. Anyone know what time the coaches would leave?

I would have thought about 5.30/6.00 am to allow for Motorway service stop and any early rugby traffic

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

The Wednesday before probably.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

Seagulls Travel probably left at 6am today , to take in a basket weaving course and a crash course in how to say ffs shoot Davy in Welsh , I’m not sure what Blues Away coaches are doing but no doubt the lovely hostess will be serving hot beverages and buns .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Was Man City the full allocation?

I'm not suggesting it wasn't - I just have no idea. I guess a fair few ground collectors missed out last year so might still have it on their "to do" list this season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Was Man City the full allocation?

I'm not suggesting it wasn't - I just have no idea. I guess a fair few ground collectors missed out last year so might still have it on their "to do" list this season.

They released it it in blocks, tier by tier, but in the end it's effectively the full allocation.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I don't really see any value in supporting Brighton away from home at the moment, we are not competitive in away games.

The only team who managed to lose to Alan Pardew's West Brom. Ridiculous.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Cardiff seems the most appealing, best chance of getting something and we have a reasonable record there, couple of great wins in the Championship

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
No dick heads left to be found complaining about a closed shop I see, who thought it unfair that I get tickets over them.

Where the **** has everybody gone I wonder?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here