Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle away query

Del of Albion

Jul 15, 2009
East Sussex
I am visiting family for a week in Northumberland when the Albion play Newcastle in October. They are Newcastle fans and have got me a ticket for the game with them in the main stand on the halfway line half way up in the stand. So should be a better view than the Albion supporters will get on the day.

My question is this how should I react when Albion score or if we win the game?

Been many a year since I have sat with the away fans end and in the 70s you just kept stum.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I am visiting family for a week in Northumberland when the Albion play Newcastle in October. They are Newcastle fans and have got me a ticket for the game with them in the main stand on the halfway line half way up in the stand. So should be a better view than the Albion supporters will get on the day.

Been many a year since I have sat with the away fans end and in the 70s you just kept stum.

Will you be going shirtless?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

This

SAC

May 21, 2014
You behave exactly as you would expect an away fan to behave if you invited him or her to sit with you for a home match.

Jul 7, 2003
Be as restrained as our Manager and you should be okay. Go for full Klopp and you may find yourself less popular.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Fist pump go bat shit mental, inform the rest of your family you suffer from 90 minute football related Tourette’s syndrome so they can politely inform those around you who want to cook you in a big pot with lashings of Graaaaaaavy

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

With amazement!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here