Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] ebay dodgy items

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
hxxps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153191685196?ViewItem=&item=153191685196

Change the hxxps to https- i dont want to create a live link..

The *official* release for this Yellowstone series dvd isn't until December, yet someone has it listed for sale, for delivery weeks before then?

The barcode on one of item pictures can't be found, too...

Have sent query to seller, who is denying anything wrong, and also ebay / paramount- no response. I would have thought they would be all over counterfeit stuff?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

The *official* release for this Yellowstone series dvd isn't until December, yet someone has it listed for sale, for delivery weeks before then?

Have sent query to seller, who is denying anything wrong, and also ebay / paramount- no response. I would have thought they would be all over counterfeit stuff?

Nature's way of telling you to wait til December for the official release no? :shrug:

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Looks legitimate, just a US import, region 1 NTSC, not PAL. Make sure your DVD player is NTSC compatible before bidding.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Could always claim back through Paypal if the item is not legitimate, which looking at the listing/price/location of item and the 'official' release date says to me it's dodgy!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whilst it is a dick move it is possible to buy obviously snide goods off ebay, complain they are snide, get a paypal refund and then keep the goods for free.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Whilst it is a dick move it is possible to buy obviously snide goods off ebay, complain they are snide, get a paypal refund and then keep the goods for free.

Not like the seller spent millions on cast, crew, effects, advertising, etc. So not really that dick of a move.

Why buy a clearly downloaded boxed set off ebay anyway... if you want a copy, download yourself. It really isn't that hard.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The seller has nearly 1200 positive reviews in the last 12 months, compared to 16 negative reviews. You’ve messaged eBay and they don’t care. You’ve messaged paramount and they don’t care.

What exactally are you expecting NSC to do? :shrug:

The seller has nearly 1200 positive reviews in the last 12 months, compared to 16 negative reviews. You’ve messaged eBay and they don’t care. You’ve messaged paramount and they don’t care.

What exactally are you expecting NSC to do? :shrug:

What NSC always does best - have a moan followed by an argument.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
....It's always an argument first - then a moan about the argument - then an argument about who was moaning about who, and what

alan.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here