Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Al's Toy Barn

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia
My nephew recently picked up a talking Al action figure from this store but I was shocked to discover that instead of comedy catchphrases all it spits out is preachy hogwash suggesting everyone else is in the wrong and should be ashamed of themselves and their attitudes towards sex/race/ability etc.

Not only is it all tripe but the thing seems to be stuck on a loop saying the same thing over and over again. I wouldn't mind so much but it's incredibly hypocritical. One minute it's extolling the virtues of being respectful to women and the next it's suggesting ladies need to be wearing tighter fitting clothes!

Are they all like this or has my nephew just been unlucky and got a dud?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
001_400x400.JPG

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
My nephew recently picked up a talking Al action figure from this store but I was shocked to discover that instead of comedy catchphrases all it spits out is preachy hogwash suggesting everyone else is in the wrong and should be ashamed of themselves and their attitudes towards sex/race/ability etc.

Not only is it all tripe but the thing seems to be stuck on a loop saying the same thing over and over again. I wouldn't mind so much but it's incredibly hypocritical. One minute it's extolling the virtues of being respectful to women and the next it's suggesting ladies need to be wearing tighter fitting clothes!

Are they all like this or has my nephew just been unlucky and got a dud?

It's funny because it's true.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here