I had to google what it was .

And there was me thinking their tinpottery couldn’t sink any lower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For 90 minutes, FFS, grow up!

I remember when they were supposed to be better than us when we were both in League One and again in The Championship, they must have done well because they really are out of sight now!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So what is dabbing, sounds too bellenderish to even look it up?

Oh it is , and I looked it up so you didn’t have to .

Hard to explain really , I wouldn’t know how to describe it. I’ll see if I can find a pic / video

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I’m sure I’ll be corrected if this is wrong , but it seems the Reading fans will be doing this for 90 minutes :lolol:

7b58d78c3d01c7a3a8d42f2446228126.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
"Dabbing, or the dab, is a simple dance move in which a person drops the head into the bent crook of a slanted arm, typically while raising the opposite arm in a parallel direction but out straight; both arms are pointed to the side and at an upward angle"

Will the board just not think they fans want to sign Usain Bolt

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Have I missed something, or are they just protesting that their team is near the bottom of the League????

Oh yes, and that their ground's too big for them.:D

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They are crystal palace in hoops.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Ignoring the obviously, monumentally embarrassing chosen form of suggested protest, my first thoughts on this are:

1. They are absolutely NOT facing a 'catastrophic crisis'. There's no catastrophe - just a long run of shit form. It might, at very worst, lead to a season or two in League One. So what?

2. This supposed 'catastrophe' has been driven by 'months of tantalisingly crap football'. What an incredibly ODD word to choose to use in that context. Leads me to suspect the author is about 13 years old.

3. The author has gone out of their way to make this look at first glance, 'official'. Club colours, and importantly, use of the club badge. If RFC have a Barber, he will be specifically unimpressed by this point.

4. The author claims that 'we' 'urge all supporters..' etc, but nowhere does it say who 'we' actually are. That is pretty poor form.

5. The title is 'a SPECIAL appeal', and it most definitely is 'special'. So special that I'd respond by posting the picture of the Reading kiddy winning his sports day race, were it not for the fact I'd then have to BAN myself.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here