Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Viewing an android phone on a TV

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Anyone know a way of doing this that will work when watching football on Now TV?

Just signed up for their new monthly mobile only contract for £6 and would like to find a way of watching it on a bigger screen if possible.

I've already tried a couple of emulators which didn't work and the T&C's say it won't work via Chromecast. Was thinking of getting some sort of cable but don't want to spend too much if it isn't going to work.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Anyone know a way of doing this that will work when watching football on Now TV?

Just signed up for their new monthly mobile only contract for £6 and would like to find a way of watching it on a bigger screen if possible.

I've already tried a couple of emulators which didn't work and the T&C's say it won't work via Chromecast. Was thinking of getting some sort of cable but don't want to spend too much if it isn't going to work.

Doesn't.

Are you using your full device limit? You can have 4 devices on the same normal account so smart tv/game console/laptop or set top box might just bypass the problem for you if the contract allows.

I used to use remote desktop software to share screen from one device with another and then use the second device to put onto a big screen... but they closed that loophole recently.

If you can find a why to do it online for SkyGo then it will work for NowTV as they share the same tech.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
For £13 you can get a Now TV box on clearance http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7093371 which plugs into the TV. Obviously your mobile only contract won't work but if you get the occasional day pass for Albion games it will work a treat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here