Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Which song do you most strongly relate to a particularly memorable sexual experience?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
For full coitus one that sticks in the memory is Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" on a living room floor. For non-coitus there was an experience in a mini to a Doors soundtrack, the track evoking the strongest memory of that encounter being "The End".

(Edit: The mini in question was a car not an item of clothing)

https://youtu.be/ZDwotNLyz10

https://youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At least we now know where Dudley Moore went wrong in 10, he should have put something more modern on rather than Bolero

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Very timely, what about “there ain’t no pleasing you” by chas (RIP) and Dave

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Jimmy Bloody Hendrix stopped me full flow when the missus said 'What the hell is that' So I had to run downstairs turn him off and run back up to try to carry on, we still married :O

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Popped my 16 year old cherry to Swing out Sister's "It's better to Travel" album, playing at the end of the bed on an Amstrad 'stacker'. Lasted a whole side (Vinyl) and set the tone for my teens and twenties. :clap:

'Fooled by a smile' sticks in the brain, so I assume that was after the vinegars. I was concentrating too much to listen to the rest. :lolol:

After that, the most memorable was rattling an insanely stylish and very beautiful Spanish Air-Stewardess to Gabrielle's 'Dreams' on repeat, repeat, repeat (CD Single this time, it was the 90's) on the lounge floor of my 1-Bedroomed flat. Her boyfriend was an Olympic runner for the UK, but she wouldn't tell me who.... Either way, I was Vauxhall Conference who'd stumbled into a Premier League game.

Happy days...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here