[Albion] The guest pie today...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Mince, bacon and cheese I believe.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mmm can’t beat thick slightly burnt over cooked pastry whatever is in the middle :smile:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
and SLOPPY MINCE it was too.

Back to the reliable favourite Chicken and Ham next game.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If it was sloppy, then it must have been like a Pukka Pie. That probably would have gone down well with some on here.

In fact we must be due another Pukka Pie thread soon as it’s been a few weeks since the last one.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
There's no chance of me trying the guest pie, now there are two places to get the Sausage roll in the North stand.

It is a miraculous thing.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Last few times it's taken me most of the second half to eat a pie, whatever is in the middle is irrelevant, it's heated to plasma/larva temperature.

I can only assume the pastry has asbestos in it!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Last few times it's taken me most of the second half to eat a pie, whatever is in the middle is irrelevant, it's heated to plasma/larva temperature.

1339FD7B-04DB-4FAD-8391-494DE76B838C.jpeg

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I think these are all "pie in the sky" choices.

That reminds me. Do you think Sky will have a POTM--pie of the match item in their next broadcast?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

I'm looking forward to a freezing cold matchday when I can enact my plan to use a Piglets Pie as an effective handwarmer for the entire 90mins and then enjoy it post-match - when it should be at just the right eating temperature...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here