Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
King Kayal was superb second half.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seemed to be playing in an almost Baldock role. There was one time when he was just about through on goal and he visibly panicked, was patently thinking 'Shit what do I do now? Help me out here Murray!' :lol:

And Kayal and Rose playing tag round the Spurs keeper at corners was pure Benny Hill :lolol:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Seemed to be playing in an almost Baldock role. There was one time when he was just about through on goal and he visibly panicked, was patently thinking 'Shit what do I do now? Help me out here Murray!' :lol:

That was when he played the most perfectly weighted ball to Knockaert who really should have scored. Kayal is great and in a different world where he hadn't got injured or we'd gone up a year earlier he'd have been a first choice regular in the premier league

Bombardier

NSC Patreon
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Kayal was refreshing and obvious to us humble pundits. I would give him a start against City and drop Propper, yes I do mean drop Propper. Needs to warm the bench for a while.

Been way too pedestrian of late.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I wasn’t that impressed.

Whenever Kayal plays there is always a lot of understandable goodwill towards him on here, but I do think his performances are regularly over rated.

He runs around a lot and looks busy which a lot of fans like. But his positioning, defending and distribution are actually quite poor in this league. Did well to set up Knocky who should have scored but that was about it for me and I would give more credit to Bissouma for his excellent pass to Kayal in the first place anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here