Withdean area
On TS, he was interviewed by Steve Sidwell & Hic Brazil:

IMG_2861.PNG
IMG_2862.PNG
IMG_2863.PNG
IMG_2864.PNG

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fancy mentioning his contract is up at the end of the season. Is he issuing a come and get me message to other clubs? Imagine if Palace wanted him back?

:eek:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
In his mid 30's he's overcome his natural shyness, speaking to the media as much as possible.

Lovely to see that.

Fancy mentioning his contract is up at the end of the season. Is he issuing a come and get me message to other clubs? Imagine if Palace wanted him back?

I think I read on here a while back that he was hoping for a career in media when his playing days end. Maybe he's simply making plans now?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Bruno has signed a 1 year extension in his contract for the last 2 seasons right at the end of the year/season (Mar 17 and Apr 18)...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’ve never retired and I never will. Still waiting for the call.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think I read on here a while back that he was hoping for a career in media when his playing days end. Maybe he's simply making plans now?

Yep, he very much wants to do that and, as you say, has been taking every opportunity over the last year or so to position himself to move into that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
*Sing him up*

Before the unthinkable happens and he goes back to palace :eek:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here