Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night drinking thread.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I want to keep my powder dry for tomorrow but a Burning Sky Saison L’ete sandwhiched between a couple of tins of Punk and a Beavertown Gamma Ray methinks.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I want to keep my powder dry for tomorrow but a Burning Sky Saison L’ete sandwhiched between a couple of tins of Punk and a Beavertown Gamma Ray methinks.

You couldn't keep your powder dry on a Punk Fridat, even if it was wrapped in the driest waterproof, made by Mr Waterproof.

imagespunk.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kicking off the weekend with Cosmopolitans

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did that wicker covered bottle go with keys in a bowl :wink:

I was a little young to know, my parents drank it when we went to Italy when I was a kid, what they got up when I went to bed I couldn’t say :wink:

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I reckon old Questions had the afternoon off......

I’m appalled that I have to jump in and start these drinking threads at 5-30 or so. There are people out there that have started before that. If you lot are not going to take your drinking seriously then I’m flouncing out of here:shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’m appalled that I have to jump in and start these drinking threads at 5-30 or so. There are people out there that have started before that. If you lot are not going to take your drinking seriously then I’m flouncing out of here:shrug:

Pickles OUT

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
A bottle of Conde de Cron red courtesy of my latest box of wine from Avery's. I've got another box of beer delivered by Beer52 with a German theme due to Oktoberfest. Strangely these seem to be the only items I order online.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
k_cider_cans_500ml.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here