Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Chelsea fixture change?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Trying to get ahead and organise work do's and family get togethers during December. The game against Chelsea is scheduled for Saturday at 3pm on the 15th Dec, but Chelsea are away on the Thursday in the Europa league. Does this mean our game will definitely be moved to the Sunday or Monday? I guess a good chance of it being on TV as well.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Trying to get ahead and organise work do's and family get togethers during December. The game against Chelsea is scheduled for Saturday at 3pm on the 15th Dec, but Chelsea are away on the Thursday in the Europa league. Does this mean our game will definitely be moved to the Sunday or Monday? I guess a good chance of it being on TV as well.

Yep

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Excellent, thanks. Good idea to have a works do on the Friday night then, recover Saturday and go to the game Sunday!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
League Cup 5th round the week following, so if Chelsea still in competition Sunday would look favourite

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Am I right in thinking Sky are announcing December and January live tv matches today? We might find out when the chelsea game is rescheduled for?

Correct. Although they don’t hold themselves accountable to their own timelines. Don’t be too surprised if today passes without any announcement.

Stumpy Tim

Am I right in thinking Sky are announcing December and January live tv matches today? We might find out when the chelsea game is rescheduled for?

Indeed you are right. Not sure if they have to announce this though, as it might not be on TV. Hoping it's moved to the Monday rather than the Sunday so I can go

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Indeed you are right. Not sure if they have to announce this though, as it might not be on TV. Hoping it's moved to the Monday rather than the Sunday so I can go

Hoping it's moved to the Sunday rather than the Monday so I and many more can go[/QUOTE]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here