Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When did you find out the Spurs game wasn't a 3pm kick-off?

When did you find out the Spurs game wasn't a 3pm kick-off?

• I remembered it from the fixture change announcement

Votes: 66 38.8%
  • I've known for a while

Votes: 46 27.1%
  • I found out this week

Votes: 43 25.3%
  • I didn't know - thanks for telling me

Votes: 15 8.8%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't know before [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] mentioning it in the car on the way to Southampton.

You?

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Last Friday evening at a friends birthday party... I was convinced that it was tomorrow night, having been moved for TV but a West Ham supporting mate informed me that it was the West Ham match that had been moved to the Friday and Spurs moved to 5:30pm on Saturday!

I’m glad that he’s been paying attention as it would have been a very disappointing trip to Falmer for me tomorrow night!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
When I found out I have to go out for a birthday meal, checked the footy and realised it clashes.
Hopefully there's a stream on in the pub so me and the brother-in-law can slope off for a couple of cheeky sherbets.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Out of curiosity, why has it been moved when it's not being shown on sky? Is it on BT?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And its on BT so I don't 'have' to go

#badfan

(I will go though. May leave early...suck my balls etc.)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Last Friday evening at a friends birthday party... I was convinced that it was tomorrow night, having been moved for TV but a West Ham supporting mate informed me that it was the West Ham match that had been moved to the Friday and Spurs moved to 5:30pm on Saturday!

I’m glad that he’s been paying attention as it would have been a very disappointing trip to Falmer for me tomorrow night!

I'm sure that West Ham would love to play Chelsea on Friday night - especially as they're probably not even back in London yet after their match in Greece.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ive known for a while because it clashes with a gala dinner so our tickets are on the ticket exchange.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tuesday morning.
The day after I booked a full days holiday from work, but now can't be arsed to change it to a half day.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Wow, lucky the gala dinner has a ticket exchange so you can still go to the match :thumbsup:

I liked that SSE. Made me laugh. Bit like the old Tommy Cooper joke about
owning a Picasso and a Stradivarius. Unfortunately, Picasso didn't make very good
violins and Stradivarius couldn't paint for toffee.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I "found out" when it was announced, but almost instantly forgot. Was reminded earlier this week when a colleague (I work in Tottenham) asked me what time I thought he should leave to get to the ground for about 4.30

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here