Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23 player profile - left-back George Cox

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Him and Sanders 2 of our best hopes. Understand Sanders also injured Is this anything to do with his major injury at beginning of season

No idea. The Argus simply reported he was injured. Of course, no details from the club. I'm not even sure what his injury was at the start of the season.

However, more positive news - posted today on instagram:-

Sanders.jpg

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
No idea. The Argus simply reported he was injured. Of course, no details from the club. I'm not even sure what his injury was at the start of the season.

However, more positive news - posted today on instagram:-

View attachment 105434

If there’s one thing I could wave a wand at and change at the club is it’s complete lack of information, coverage, and admitting the very existence of a U23 set up , the U23s have risen in tandem with the senior side if not better , yet apart from the few games I get to go and see them the general coverage they get is poor beyond belief, considering the amount of money spent on the academy it’s just odd that they have the same publicists as the Snow Leopard, the other nights game v derby illustrated my point , Brighton support could watch the game if they registered with the Derby website! How ridiculous is that as it was our home game .

The U23s are still in with a shout of winning the PL2 title, that’s something surely to be proud of as a Brighton supporter, but keep it to yourself don’t want every Tom dick and Harry knowing it .’

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If there’s one thing I could wave a wand at and change at the club is it’s complete lack of information, coverage, and admitting the very existence of a U23 set up , the U23s have risen in tandem with the senior side if not better , yet apart from the few games I get to go and see them the general coverage they get is poor beyond belief, considering the amount of money spent on the academy it’s just odd that they have the same publicists as the Snow Leopard, the other nights game v derby illustrated my point , Brighton support could watch the game if they registered with the Derby website! How ridiculous is that as it was our home game .

The U23s are still in with a shout of winning the PL2 title, that’s something surely to be proud of as a Brighton supporter, but keep it to yourself don’t want every Tom dick and Harry knowing it .’
This - and none of the nonsense that has sometimes occurred where STHs can apply to watch, but not apparently other people, unknown on PBs computer.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Taa.

Wonder why they took six weeks before sending him back though. I suppose it must have been more serious than first thought.

I'm not sure they did.

He posted on instagram today "Not much longer now".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here