Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bugging me obviously know the tune can’t think of the name someone help

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Best chant since "We've got ........."
Who started it though. Was it around last V Fulham or did it just 'arrive' at Saints?
Certainly had a large chunk of the crowd jumping.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Who started it though. Was it around last V Fulham or did it just 'arrive' at Saints?

It was certainly around for Fulham game. (And just to point out for those who like to slag off the NSK, it started with them!)

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Tremendous chant. I'm just waiting for the depressing realisation that actually we've nicked it from another club.

definitely have, i saw a video a while back of a non leage club's fans singing this accompanied by a whole band in the crowd, only they were still shouting tequila, still great though

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
definitely have, i saw a video a while back of a non leage club's fans singing this accompanied by a whole band in the crowd, only they were still shouting tequila, still great though
Knew it, I fking knew it. Oh well, I like it.

[tweet]1041813598048268288[/tweet]

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
It was certainly around for Fulham game. (And just to point out for those who like to slag off the NSK, it started with them!)

Why don’t the NSK ever come up with anything original? It’s not that hard. It would be so good to have the odd original player song, rather than just nicking them from somewhere else all the time.

No doubt their response would be “Well you come up with something then”, but people have, many a time, and have posted it on here only for it to be ridiculed by the song police (which would have happens for just about any Brighton song ever sung, has NAC always been about).

Coming up with something original isn’t difficult, but getting it to take off is, unless you can get a large group of people singing a lot at home games. They have the numbers required, so it’s about time they stepped up.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why don’t the NSK ever come up with anything original? It’s not that hard. It would be so good to have the odd original player song, rather than just nicking them from somewhere else all the time.

No doubt their response would be “Well you come up with something then”, but people have, many a time, and have posted it on here only for it to be ridiculed by the song police (which would have happens for just about any Brighton song ever sung, has NAC always been about).

Coming up with something original isn’t difficult, but getting it to take off is, unless you can get a large group of people singing a lot at home games. They have the numbers required, so it’s about time they stepped up.

Just a song for every player would be enough for me, not worried if they're original or not. No idea how a club with 30k every week, and 3k away are not covering each player in the first team. :shrug:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Tremendous chant. I'm just waiting for the depressing realisation that actually we've nicked it from another club.

Typical Palace, SE20 and Watchoo (talking' bout WILLIS) have been in touch. It is definitely nicked from them. They hold the rights to all wonderful chants and we should know that!

They haven't sung it yet but they plan to when the little children and drum return

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Just a song for every player would be enough for me, not worried if they're original or not. No idea how a club with 30k every week, and 3k away are not covering each player in the first team. :shrug:

I know what you mean. I remember in the Withdean days in the early/mid 2000's going through the whole team at the start of each game - Kuipers, Watson, Cullip, Butters, Mayo, Carpenter, Oatway, Brooker, Zamora, Knight, even Chris Mcphee all had a song. Mark McGghee had a better song than Hughton as well!

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012

FFS Stop whinging and come up with something better yourself instead of moaning about other people not making the effort!

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
FFS Stop whinging and come up with something better yourself instead of moaning about other people not making the effort!

Erm. Maybe try reading my post again properly.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012

Might be wrong but it started at the cup game against Saints the other week. There was also a really good song for Bernardo which is waiting for him to make a start

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here