Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duffy

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m going to even things up and give the man his own thread. I thought he was immense last night amongst - at times - a sea of mediocrity. Threads on all who played poorly but didn’t spot one on the big man. Apologies if I missed it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It goes without saying without him we would not of come back but that was on top of some heroic defending as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't see vast improvement, but then again I've always rated him very highly.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Better than Dunk at the moment

If it wouldn’t look like a sleight to Dunk I would happily see the man as our captain in the absence of Bruno. I loved the commentator critisicing the keeper not coming for our first goal for fear of getting clattered by Duffy who he said of...He’s not the sort to bother whether he gets hit ( or words to that effect)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
If it wouldn’t look like a sleight to Dunk I would happily see the man as our captain in the absence of Bruno. I loved the commentator critisicing the keeper not coming for our first goal for fear of getting clattered by Duffy who he said of...He’s not the sort to bother whether he gets hit ( or words to that effect)

Seems more of a natural leader than Dunk to me

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
im now expecting 6 goals this season from him, he should be able to do that or get close every season

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My MotM last night. The only player to come out with any credit from that dire first half

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Bloody hell man.... knockaert is dragging the team of its arse every week at present.

By Dales standards he was piss poor last night.

It's when I read posts like this that I despair that I'm limited to only one thumbs up! Deserves way more.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here