Playing snooker

Attachments

• c1a324d9024a49430b4c6d3015d4e3c3.jpg
    c1a324d9024a49430b4c6d3015d4e3c3.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 2,159

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Worse than Kazim-Richards at Rotherham away all those years back? He was that bad that he was subbed back off again then threw a hissy fit and wrote a transfer request on a piece of paper whilst sat back on the bench.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
And yet it was his header, saved by McCarthy, that led to the corner from which we got the penalty.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've tried to withhold judgement and convince myself that he just needs game time, but he's had plenty long enough here now to show something to CH that he's worth it...and he's clearly failed. Tonight was a new nadir. A presentable opportunity to at least get an effort on goal, and he trips over the ball. Then we're under the cosh having just equalised, he receives the ball deep in our half, passes it straight to a stripe, then compounds it by running after him and fouling him just outside the box. Another night Ward-Prowse pings that in, but this time we got away with it.

I've had it now. Let him pursue his shit YouTube rapping career, and concentrate on collecting more elaborate tattoos. Its another Dutch duffer who needs to be farmed out. No matter how thorough your scouting and recruitment team is, there's inevitably always one of these herberts waiting in the wings that rocks up and stinks the place out - he's not the first, he won't be the last. Sometimes it just doesn't pan out, and this is one of them. Unfortunately a very expensive bollock has been dropped, it would appear we now have our very own van Wolfswinkle.

Cut losses, get rid.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I've tried to withhold judgement and convince myself that he just needs game time, but he's had plenty long enough here now to show something to CH that he's worth it...and he's clearly failed. Tonight was a new nadir. A presentable opportunity to at least get an effort on goal, and he trips over the ball. Then we're under the cosh having just equalised, he receives the ball deep in our half, passes it straight to a stripe, then compounds it by running after him and fouling him just outside the box. Another night Ward-Prowse pings that in, but this time we got away with it.

I've had it now. Let him pursue his shit YouTube rapping career, and concentrate on collecting more elaborate tattoos. Its another Dutch duffer who needs to be farmed out. No matter how thorough your scouting and recruitment team is, there's inevitably always one of these herberts waiting in the wings that rocks up and stinks the place out - he's not the first, he won't be the last. Sometimes it just doesn't pan out, and this is one of them. Unfortunately a very expensive bollock has been dropped, it would appear we now have our very own van Wolfswinkle.

Cut losses, get rid.
Agreed. If the budget permits, ship him out in January and get someone in on loan perhaps. He is in no way a premier league striker.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands

Cut losses, get rid.

Get off the fence and tell us what you really think of him.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Honestly, I thought he made some good runs, found space, drew defenders away from Muzza and offered something which had been missing. Granted he fell over the ball and had some misplaced passes.. who didnt tonight.. but I still think he has something to work with.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Feel sorry for him, his confidence looks absolutely shot. Even his body language looked totally down when he came over to the fans at the end and all the other players were pumped up.

Not sure what the answer is as he probably needs game time to get that confidence but we can’t afford to give it to him based on that performance tonight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Cut losses, get rid.
A couple of 15 minute cameos (word up) is what you were waiting for?

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
One thing is certain if anything happens to Murray we r bolloxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It certainly feels like that but looking on the bright side: we haven't seen Andone yet, Ali J looks more than capable of playing up the middle, we do actually have two young reserve team players who appear to know where the goal is AND surely Locadia, whose confidence is utterly shot, can be nurtured back to actually look like a footballer...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not sure what has happened to Dutch football since 2010 but he appears to be the latest in a very long line of players who’ve come here and stunk out the league. Last night he looked massively inept but then a spell back with the Dutch national side turned Propper from one of our best players pre break to someone who looked like he’d never met his team mates for 45 minutes last night.

It’s not going to be easy to get rid of Locadia just like that but he needs to go to someone that isn’t us and get his confidence back by playing and scoring. Is he allowed to go to The Red Lion now or do you have to wait for the window even in the Sussex Sunday League Division 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here