Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davy Propper - I'm sorry

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Sorry for slating you, because you worked hard last year, because I hate having a scapegoat, and hate criticizing Brighton players. But I struggle to see what Propper is bringing to the table right now.

After 30 minutes of a difficult first half, with Stephens and Bissouma all over the place, going into challenges, picking up possession - even though both made lots of errors they were visible, they were involved, I started wondering where the hell was Propper. Focusing on him for the next ten he basically marked space, closed no-one down, received zero passes, a couple of times the ball fell to him and he promptly took it into a challenge and lost it. I get that CH likes him, likes that he follows instructions, but for me he doesn't offer enough in games like this. Bissouma was playing all over the place, with snap and bite - certainly didn't have his best game - but I'd rather he kept the place when Gross is back.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Some think he’s our best player :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was very good in the 2nd half and contributed to our comeback. Stephens had one of his very rare poor games and Bissouma seemed all at sea not knowing his role and this put extra pressure on Propper

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He was very good in the 2nd half and contributed to our comeback. Stephens had one of his very rare poor games and Bissouma seemed all at sea not knowing his role and this put extra pressure on Propper

This, except I don't think Stephens was especially poor. Well, I suppose he was in the first half to be fair to you, but then the whole team was absolute gash in that period.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Awful technique with a free header from 6 yards out. Was in two minds, lay it off to Murray or head it home. In the end he did neither

He needs a goal, when he does we’ll start to see a more consistent/dangerous version IMO

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What a garbage thread. Propper had a mare today but normally he is reliable.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Fully agree,I think he was our worst player in the first half.

And my God that took some doing. We were utter gash first half. Great improvement second half, and for the second match on the bounce I find myself thinking got to be happy with a point after being 0-2 down.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here