Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] It's official

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
LOCADIA IS THE NEW RICHARD TILTMAN. £14million panic buy. If a product is proven to be faulty, can one claim one's money back under the guarantee?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely with the amount of times he's stabbed in the back, he's the new Julius Caesar?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hardly a panic buy. Just one that doesn't seem to be working out. One of those that is used to being in a successful line up and can't adapt to an increased work load. They're always expensive at this level.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
No, I'm not going to slag him off yet. There's just something about him which needs to be shaken out.....then I think he'll be alright........maybe

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not if they’re self-inflicted. C’mon, even you must have had a frigging laugh when he almost fell over the ball when in a great position. He can hardly pass to a teammate.

I’m not one for slating players, but I really don’t think he’ll cut it.
Should start on Saturday.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hardly a panic buy. Just one that doesn't seem to be working out. One of those that is used to being in a successful line up and can't adapt to an increased work load. They're always expensive at this level.

Not sure any of that covers not being able to do absolute basics at a park level. You know, like actually running around a bit? Again Murray must’ve been so fed up, STILL closing down far more than his much younger strike partner. No excuse for laziness.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think his confidence is shot to pieces thanks to being given almost no game time bar the odd ten mins here and there. Looking at his performances in Holland he clearly has far more ability than he showed tonight.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think his confidence is shot to pieces thanks to being given almost no game time bar the odd ten mins here and there. Looking at his performances in Holland he clearly has far more ability than he showed tonight.

Again - not ability. Literally running around. I can excuse lack of ability or low confidence. There’s no excuse not to put a shift in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here