Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Extreme Dwafanator Wrestling Cancelled!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Performers from a dwarf wrestling group have been left furious after their planned UK tour was cancelled.

At least two shows planned by Extreme Dwarfanator Wrestling, a Texas-based group, were cancelled after protests from the Restricted Growth Association, a British charity.

We remain resolute in our belief that such events are primarily about encouraging audiences to laugh at people with dwarfism and the spectacle of violence against dwarf bodies as entertainment for average height people," said Gill Martin, the chair of the charity.

The RGA said in a statement that the spectacle of "midget tossing" could also inspire violence against people with dwarfism.

What about the dwarfs who are now losing the right to earn???

Bang out of order!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
This is the PC Cavalry at your service... Did someone say something?

images.jpg

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Reminds me of the famous tale of our very own Nigel 'Bushfire' Erskine, who, one could say, is rather short. when in The Clifton one Friday evening.( I wasn't there,but I've heard this so many times )

This guy came in selling seafood, as used to be the thing back then.

Nigel says to him 'Hey mate, do you serve shrimps'?, to which the reply was 'Yep, I serve anyone' :bowdown:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Yay, let's make jokes about people with restricted growth :facepalm:

Seriously?

Can't help thinking you are being a bit short with people. And that's the long and the short of it. And perhaps a bit of a tall story..........or maybe mmt:)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I accidentally crashed into the car of one of the seven dwarfs today. I'm not sure which one he was, but one thing's for sure, he wasn't happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here