Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FIFA 19 - Brighton Player Ratings

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Bless Glenn Murray with his 35 pace.... i think that's a bit harsh!

I reckon Tony's got his backroom boffins plugging every single stat from every player in every team on FIFA 19. Then, when his BloomioSuperComputerTron is done beeping, out pops next Seasons transfer targets. Bingo! :albion2:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I reckon Izquierdo has been awarded a extra 20 from Murray's , 91 ! looks very generous .

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Bless Glenn Murray with his 35 pace.... i think that's a bit harsh!

I reckon Tony's got his backroom boffins plugging every single stat from every player in every team on FIFA 19. Then, when his BloomioSuperComputerTron is done beeping, out pops next Seasons transfer targets. Bingo! :albion2:

Pretty harsh indeed. He is at least as fast as Pascal Gross (which is not saying much).

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Gross is quicker than Propper and Stephens.... and the same pace as Bong!! Who does this research ???

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Found this little fella playing in the lower divisions of the Honduran leagues.

36 Pace.....

download.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Behind the stats engine that is seen in FIFA and Football Manager is a far bigger database of player data. This data is acquired by some of the more progressive gambling syndicates apparently, and perhaps clubs too...

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Has anyone downloaded the demo? If so how’s it playing?

Yes, much improved gameplay both in terms of passing and opposition AI. Ball feels looser and less attached to players feet. Scoring is hard, and the new timed finishing mechanic is really quite hard. Had a lovely moment where I was one-on-one yesterday, got it completely wrong and smashed it miles over the bar.

In, we've finally made it news, the demo trailer came out yesterday and the lovely Pascal Gross appears in it. (Marking our first appearance in a FIFA trailer bar the AMEX announcement!)

IMG_1899.jpg

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
About to head home and download the demo. Does it support online play of any kind? Years since bothered with the demo (and couple since my last version of FIFA) so I'm pretty rusty.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
About to head home and download the demo. Does it support online play of any kind? Years since bothered with the demo (and couple since my last version of FIFA) so I'm pretty rusty.

No online play.

Kick-Off (four mins a half) based on a UCL Group Stage game, and a preview of the Journey.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My son would normally be all over this but I think he's played 18 (or any other game) about twice since Fortnite came out, and only then when the servers were down or he was updating it.

Saves me a few quid not buying him 19 anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here