Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall vs Brentford.....apparently

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There's a matchup next week up the race hill between Brighton and Palace , it should be over pretty quickly as the Brighton lads have to leave early and the Palace lads have to get the last bus home to Seaford .

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I've seen Gerbils in Pets at Home have bigger beef. What?!

An abandoned play park full of fat, ugly, unfit feckwits. The topless ones were smacking each other (weren't they on the same side??) and the clothed idiots were dancing around like Michael Flatley with two broken legs.

Ridiculous, pointless, and for the underclass of modern society to be excited about. This is not football supporting, it's for the retarded to get excited about. I bet the Russians are literally pissing their combat trousers watching that.

Fail. On every level.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pwoper nawty. That's got to be fake. [emoji23]

The funniest bit is when two blokes in the same team (shirtless) shape up to each other, then realise they have lost the plot, and start looking around for someone else to shape up against. It is so lame it doesn't even get to the 'hold me back' dance. Still, what do I know. If that had been me I'd have simply run away, tittering (easily achievable when pursued by such mountains of pork-scratching fuelled blubber) :laugh:

SAC

May 21, 2014
If it's real, someone thought it made them look so good that they posted it online!

I have no problem with groups getting together and fighting (not that there was much in this video), I'd much rather this than most football hooliganism which seems to be a group from one team picking on anyone least likely to fight back.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Here's the Official ****** professional matchday version .

25mSG.gif

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
"I'm on the floor... what you doing!" Hahaha, my god this video should be called snowflake generation do football hooliganism. They sounded like inbetweeners.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
"I'm on the floor... what you doing!" Hahaha, my god this video should be called snowflake generation do football hooliganism. They sounded like inbetweeners.

I'll let you in on a secret that only the more 'mature' posters on NSC will be aware of

They always did :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here