Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Putin's Least Believable BS Yet?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There was an image this morning on the BBC website, via the Met, of the two suspects movements that resulted in serious injury to the Skripals, a police officer and a Salisbury bin-dipper, plus the death of the latter's partner.

That image seems to have been taken down now.

Basically the two 'suspects' flew into LGW, stayed a night in London, made a reccy trip to Salisbury, made another trip to Salisbury the following day, then flew out from LHR within 24 hours.

Think I'll be opening me front door wearing gloves for the foreseeable...

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
So what has putin said about it that is BS? (Not questioning your post just confused as to what his unbelievable BS is?)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So what has putin said about it that is BS? (Not questioning your post just confused as to what his unbelievable BS is?)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45494627

Mr Putin said his government had found the pair and he hoped they would appear soon and tell their story.

Mr Skripal and Yulia were poisoned in Salisbury, in the UK, in March.

"We know who they are, we have found them," Mr Putin said in the far eastern city of Vladivostok.

"I hope they will turn up themselves and tell everything. This would be best for everyone.

"There is nothing special there, nothing criminal, I assure you. We'll see in the near future," he added.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Made two trips by train and managed to get back to London with no delays?

Does seem incredibly far-fetched, has to be said ???

_103397044_spy_timeline_overview_v2-nc.png

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
There was an image this morning on the BBC website, via the Met, of the two suspects movements that resulted in serious injury to the Skripals, a police officer and a Salisbury bin-dipper, plus the death of the latter's partner.

Basically the two 'suspects' flew into LGW, stayed a night in London, made a reccy trip to Salisbury, made another trip to Salisbury the following day, then flew out from LHR within 24 hours.

What have you done to upset Putin that they will smear your front door?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

The biggest BS is that they caught a train to Salisbury on a Sunday and there was no replacement bus or a delay

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
But, who would ever want to go to Salisbury twice ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
"We know who they are, we have found them," Mr Putin said in the far eastern city of Vladivostok.

"I hope they will turn up themselves and tell everything. This would be best for everyone."

Bit worrying that they have been found and lost again in the space of a sentance

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

"I hope they will turn up themselves and tell everything. This would be best for everyone."

Bit worrying that they have been found and lost again in the space of a sentance

Right now they're holed up in a Siberian gulag, receiving intensive training on delivering "their" comments next week.

Putin is so full of shit, he's actually made the Russians a parody of themselves. If a russian told me what day it is, I'd check a calendar.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
In a Russian accent

We no guilty we only in Salisbury for the brass running we have huge collection
Anything else is fake news and witch hunt. All Russians - but especially our beloved president - are peaceful people
We know nothing about chemical weapon

Boris Johnson is a wonderful man and should be president.
No more question as we going to enjoy free holiday in Siberia

Simples

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Have you met many Russians? I work for a Russian company, and they're basically all like you and me. Don't confuse Putin with normal Russians

I must admit to having a jaundiced view of them, having often encountered russian tourists abroad. A high proportion of them behave like rude, over-entitled, obnoxious wankers. Their government and cheating sportsmen would seem to follow a similar code.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I too have always found Russians to be miserable, rude and self-important whilst I've been on holiday in many parts of the world. Never seen or met a nice one. However, apparently it's part of the culture to be like that. Kindness shows weakness - and that's not 'the thing'. Maybe I've just been unlucky...

Back to the thread title, you just know these two goons have been hung out to dry just before Russia got caught red handed.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The Russian security services have all of a sudden got really sloppy! Funny how this all coincides as Syria's final offensive of the civil war is just about to begin (Backed by Russia of course).

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see and hear claims of a Syrian/Russian chemical attack in the next few days. Even though the war is all but won and they have no need to use them!

Just my opinion though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It has taken months for the UK to piece together the evidence, but the impressive Putin been able to conclude that the men are innocent in just a few hours.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here