Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] NFL burger - 7lb goodness for $75

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
mmmmm :D

The Arizona Cardinals’ Gridiron Burger costs $75. But it’s actually pretty good value when you consider it weighs 7lbs and contains five beef patties, five hot dogs, eight slices of bacon, 20 slices of cheese and heaps of fries and chicken tenders. The company behind it say they’re not sure how many calories the burger contains but the figure ‘has a lot of zeroes after it’. :lol:

5472.jpg

more NFL food here : https://www.theguardian.com/sport/gallery/2018/sep/08/nfl-stadium-food-2018

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont see the point of this sort of thing, how on earth would you eat it? just put it on a plate with knife and fork.

and i dont reckon it is good value, go into a normal fast food place and see how many burgers/hotdogs, chicken portions you can buy. even at Amex you'd get over a dozen burgers/dogs/pies for that money (about £57)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Heart says yum, head says how the **** would I eat it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Arizona Cardinals’ Gridiron Burger costs $75. But it’s actually pretty good value when you consider it weighs 7lbs and contains five beef patties, five hot dogs, eight slices of bacon, 20 slices of cheese and heaps of fries and chicken tenders. The company behind it say they’re not sure how many calories the burger contains but the figure ‘has a lot of zeroes after it’. :lol:

View attachment 100453

more NFL food here : https://www.theguardian.com/sport/gallery/2018/sep/08/nfl-stadium-food-2018

What's the main course?

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Takes long enough to get a beer and a pie at the Amex when they are prepacked and prepoured. Imagine the queues if the staff had to assemble that brute!

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Man vs Food Adam would destroy that thing in five minutes.

I'm not sure he would. As an avid watcher of MvF, Adam normally struggles at around the 5lb mark. It would be the carby bun and chips that would be his downfall. Difficult to tell from the photo, but that also doesn't look like the full 7lbs of ingredients as advertised.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

View attachment 100453

No, it isn't. Even divided between 4 people, it is still a rip-off.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Why not wash it down with 2 pints of craft beer at $12.50 a pint and make it a round 100 bucks

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm not sure he would. As an avid watcher of MvF, Adam normally struggles at around the 5lb mark. It would be the carby bun and chips that would be his downfall. Difficult to tell from the photo, but that also doesn't look like the full 7lbs of ingredients as advertised.

He definitely wouldn't now. He's quit competitive eating and lost 50+ kg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here