Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Rachel Atherton

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Death or glory

I like riding mountain bikes but there is not a single thing that would get me down that course, slowly or otherwise. The men and women who do that are amazing, the skill involved is mind blowing. Shame there is not more coverage really.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like riding mountain bikes but there is not a single thing that would get me down that course, slowly or otherwise. The men and women who do that are amazing, the skill involved is mind blowing. Shame there is not more coverage really.
I had a go down Whistler, which was great. I did my best to keep the pace up, but it was kinds standing still in comparison to the pros.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
That was incredible. You watch everyone else battling taking tenths off each other, then she comes down seconds quicker in the first sector.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Jeez. Some bottle to do that at those speeds.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Wonder if she's related to this bloke.

I would have died several times over on this one.....

https://youtu.be/DhBPFr3RRso

Yes, big brothers Dan and Gee. Dan spends more time building than riding now but is still handy on a bike, Gee still races, raced all this season with a broken hand. Didn't race in the worlds though.

RedBull Hardline is next week, it'll be live on RebBullTV for anyone interested. Hardline makes UCI WC tracks look tame.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had a go down Whistler, which was great. I did my best to keep the pace up, but it was kinds standing still in comparison to the pros.

I've skied down Whistler... which was bad enough...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here