Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Probably a nothing thread (giant flag)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Went to HBs for Sunday lunch today (was fantastic by the way) and saw this flag spread out on North Stand... I think it could be one for the centre circle but can’t remember if we use it. I also have a vague memory of it once being passed around the North?! Either way if it is a fans’ flag it should be passed around the North every game!

Also, I have bought up the flag collection we had on here that NSK sorted. Last they said was we were stil a few grand short but had over a grand in there? Surely we should do something with this money that’s apparently just sitting there?!

Anyway, please do let me know what flag it is if anyone knows?

94C1447B-3A47-4C73-8761-B8F1B2F66F35.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You cant remember if we use it?

Its been in the centre circle for every home game this season....you cant miss it....unless you dont go or get to your seat 5 mins before KO.

I was pissed v Man U and arrived at 2-55 for Fulham - although I prob didn’t notice.

So is that new for this season?

Ps - on my phone that pic looks fine?!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I was pissed v Man U and arrived at 2-55 for Fulham - although I prob didn’t notice.

So is that new for this season?

Ps - on my phone that pic looks fine?!

Ԁǝɹɥɐds ʎon,ɹǝ looʞᴉuƃ ɐʇ ʎon,ɹǝ dɥoʇo lʎᴉuƃ poʍu @Sɥǝǝqo

el punal

Went to HBs for Sunday lunch today (was fantastic by the way) and saw this flag spread out on North Stand... I think it could be one for the centre circle but can’t remember if we use it. I also have a vague memory of it once being passed around the North?! Either way if it is a fans’ flag it should be passed around the North every game!

Also, I have bought up the flag collection we had on here that NSK sorted. Last they said was we were stil a few grand short but had over a grand in there? Surely we should do something with this money that’s apparently just sitting there?!

Anyway, please do let me know what flag it is if anyone knows?

View attachment 100441

The world’s biggest tablecloth?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The one we had at Withdean was amazing.... bizarre that it went missing!

Very heavy to carry, but it was one way of getting onto the hallowed Withdean pitch outside of promotion, Swindon penalty shootouts and Man City league cup wins.

Can't believe it got thrown away by mistake!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
From the Upper stands the flag looks good but I noticed for the cup game it cant be seen from the lower stands and thus from the north and south it must be near invisible.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Very heavy to carry, but it was one way of getting onto the hallowed Withdean pitch outside of promotion, Swindon penalty shootouts and Man City league cup wins.

Can't believe it got thrown away by mistake!

Think I may have been one of the last people to see it, as one of the half dozen who lugged the thing into the lock-up shed after the last home game of the 2004-2005 season. It was the 2-2 draw v West Ham, the one where BZ came on as sub for the Hammers, accidentally/deliberately scuffed a shot round the post late in the game... then turned and winked at the South Stand. Legend! :lol:

Details of the game here

http://www.skysports.com/football/brighton-vs-west-ham/59973

As I say, we lugged the flag round to the lock-up shed and locked it up. Over the Summer, the shed got demolished to expand the ground capacity (from 6k to 8k) and the flag was never seen again :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here