Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ring Of Fire before kick off

Ring Of Fire before kick off, do you like it?

• Total voters

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don’t like it, but it’s not a problem. I kind of zone out to it and rumble my own “comeonthealbioooooon” at kick off.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's crap. Poor excuse for benny scarf-twirling. Considering the faux-epic vids that build up to the teams coming out, it's a piss-poor anti-climax. Sort of equivalent to that vile kazoo number that used to see out the games at Withdean. Just horrible. IMHO like. Obviously.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
It’s alright and I don’t mind it at all but equally I’d still go and watch if it wasn’t played before KO.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I don't think it suits the build up to kick off in the slightest. I too go between "what exactly is the point of this song?" and "Meh... I'll zone out"

"Right here, Right Now" is far, far better. Another song in that genre would be miles better.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why exactly do we need ANY music once GOSBTS has finished? I just don’t get why the crowd atmosphere build up is now nullified by music and videos, can’t fans be left to just soak up or make the pre match atmosphere. I kind of get the need to entertain people in the half hour or so before the players run out but do the club, and quite a few fans it seems, really think we need rarr rarring just before kick off by playing music right up until the ref blows his whistle.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why exactly do we need ANY music once GOSBTS has finished? I just don’t get why the crowd atmosphere build up is now nullified by music and videos, can’t fans be left to just soak up or make the pre match atmosphere. I kind of get the need to entertain people in the half hour or so before the players run out but do the club, and quite a few fans it seems, really think we need rarr rarring just before kick off by playing music right up until the ref blows his whistle.

Quite. It's just stupid. Would love to hear the club justify the idiot final sequence of music prior to kick off. Tho I'm pretty sure they'd struggle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here