Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] O/T - Paul #Seagulls down under

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
We are currently down under enjoying the weather, touring some of the country and spending time with family who we have not seen for many years, joining in their celebrations for a wedding, birthdays etc. We were out on a tour up in the Daintree rain forest, when a member of our party pointed out a guy who was wearing a BHA Seagulls Down Under T-Shirt, so I just had to say hello. Paul it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife(?), for us to have a short chat before we had to leave, and just enough time for a quick photo. If you would like a copy of the photo then message me your email address. If you are ever at the Amex and in the WSL, then I would be delighted to buy you both a pie and a pint.

Sent from my BAH-W09 using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We are currently down under enjoying the weather, touring some of the country and spending time with family who we have not seen for many years, joining in their celebrations for a wedding, birthdays etc. We were out on a tour up in the Daintree rain forest, when a member of our party pointed out a guy who was wearing a BHA Seagulls Down Under T-Shirt, so I just had to say hello. Paul it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife(?), for us to have a short chat before we had to leave, and just enough time for a quick photo. If you would like a copy of the photo then message me your email address. If you are ever at the Amex and in the WSL, then I would be delighted to buy you both a pie and a pint.

It's likely this thread will drop down the board so, just in case you didn't know, SDU have a Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/Brighton-Hove-Albion-Downunder-182347468450496/

You may be able to post on there if you "like" the page or maybe ask to join?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Have PM'd you Sir :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here