NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Our defence looks like an accident waiting to happen

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lol..I was about to comment on our defence...Spain look threatening every time they get in our half.....good goal by us though

On a separate note I saw Jose M smile...now thats a rarity

Goal made by United, scored by United and conceded by United.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ramos getting booed like pantomime villain (cos of Salah?). When have Liverpool fans ever supported England?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Shocking defence. Spain can help themselves to a few goals if they try.

Shaw has been beaten by his opposing winger every single time. England's array of CB's seem like cumbersome giants.

Agree but we look good going forward to....great save by the goalie from Rashford

As an aside I wonder if this is the first time Gomez has played as one of a three

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ramos getting booed like pantomime villain (cos of Salah?). When have Liverpool fans ever supported England?

If you listen to 5live Ramos is slagged off often, long before and after the CL final, by fans of many clubs because of perceived cheating, dark arts, throughout his career. So even the London clubs fans are booing him tonight. There's the explanation.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If you listen to 5live Ramos is slagged off often, long before and after the CL final, by fans of many clubs because of perceived cheating, dark arts, throughout his career. So even the London clubs fans are booing him tonight. There's the explanation.

Thanks, but it’s a bit pathetic isn’t it? I don’t think he would have stood still like the England defence did for their 2nd goal

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
All those people in the stadium and at one point towards the end of the first half you could hear the players shouting. Goes to show what the band has done to destroy the atmosphere.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
No protection of the defence in the centre of midfield. Spain just run at our defence. A reasonable half offensively but sloppy at the back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here