Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove born&bred

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Unfortunately I will have to move this thread for reasons that cannot be divulged.

I would however say to anyone on NSC that if they want to spend years making unpleasant and snidey comments about others members of a football forum, insinuations about football matches for the team they claim to support being called off due to non-existent weather reasons, and then decide to go into a career in local politics and therefore threaten the very forum of the team they claim to support for fear of publicity in respect of historical posts that have been made, that this shows a lack of integrity and ethics.

Last edited:

GypsyKing

Feb 4, 2013
Unfortunately I will have to move this thread for reasons that cannot be divulged.

I would however say to anyone on NSC that if they want to spend years making unpleasant and snidey comments about others members of a football forum, insinuations about football matches for the team they claim to support being called off due to non-existent weather reasons, and then decide to go into a career in local politics and therefore threaten the very forum of the team they claim to support for fear of publicity in respect of historical posts that have been made, that this shows a lack of integrity and ethics.

Agree entirely and therefore in that context is there not a moral responsibility to highlight, as opposed to hide, exactly that behaviour?

It's not like he's a teen that's grown into an adult and regretted his youthful social media past.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Anyone up for standing against him?

Surely the people of Withdean/Westdean can do a little better than this?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Basically if you act like a complete **** then expect it to come back and bite you at some point.

Who’d have thought it?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

This is a get out of Brexit free pass statement, isn't it?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It was an eventful membership, sometimes with two NSC persona's.

IMG_2849.PNG

Agree entirely and therefore in that context is there not a moral responsibility to highlight, as opposed to hide, exactly that behaviour?

It's not like he's a teen that's grown into an adult and regretted his youthful social media past.
I remember an NSCer (possibly Beach Hut) bemoaning his NSC history as it would have destroyed his credibility had he gone into politics. Maybe there is now a way out for him :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Does this mean I'm now allowed to say what a grade A, shithouse chop of a person I think an ex user of the forum is? If not then sorry. "Stupid fat bellend knobber" are just some random words in no way associated with anyone.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Does this mean I'm now allowed to say what a grade A, shithouse chop of a person I think an ex user of the forum is? If not then sorry. "Stupid fat bellend knobber" are just some random words in no way associated with anyone.

I thought you were talking about Adam Boulton on Spy News, sucking up to the Americans in their mid term elections :shrug:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I see the other thread moved here the other day started by HB&B with another moniker has been removed. People were under the impression it takes time and, more importantly, money to change his status, when in fact it takes about 3 mins tops to change it with no money involved. I don't know who started that rumour, but it takes little time and no money. I can only assume that all threads started by HB&B and his aliases have now been deleted.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Absolute Tool

Has he BOOTED any cyclists off their bikes
yet ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills