Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] 80’s Music

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WTF is going on with the youtube clips? Cannot see one of the Harry Wilson’s Tackle contributions (Not that I’d have heard of any of them going by previous music posts :smile:]

Is it just me?

Last edited:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I tried to embed? a YouTube clip numerous times last night but when I went "advanced" for the preview it was showing as a blank page.
Something is wrong.
Something is terribly wrong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
WTF is going on with the youtube clips? Cannot see one of the Harry Wilson’s Tackle contributions (Not that I’d have heard of any of them going by previous music posts :smile:]

Is it just me?

I can see them now.....and they are lovely, too :rock:punk::thumbsup:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida

Is it just me?

Me too. Only on an iPad though. :annoyed::annoyed:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Effortless cool.

And more recently, one of the memorable songs on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Got to be the most diverse decade for music. Yeah I’m watching TOTP’s repeats

Love watching those TOTP repeats (apart from the miming !). I left school in the mid eighties so it was a big decade for me but I have far greater appreciation for the 80’s music now than I had back then - listen to it all the time now !

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Love watching those TOTP repeats (apart from the miming !). I left school in the mid eighties so it was a big decade for me but I have far greater appreciation for the 80’s music now than I had back then - listen to it all the time now !

Same here, but I loved it at the time, going to gigs. Still have a decent collection of the vinyls.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
New release by Drab Majesty. Some will say this is 80s music because my tase is shit and I'm stuck in the 80s. Whatever. This thread will do for the post. Enjoy. Album out soon. The lovelies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95tGVTN8TcQ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here