Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Yesterday I had fish and chips...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
... for dinner because a thread on here whetted my appetite. Today I am going to have Uncle Sams because of another thread! I don't know whether to thank you for the advice or curse you for my waistline :lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
... for dinner because a thread on here whetted my appetite. Today I am going to have Uncle Sams because of another thread! I don't know whether to thank you for the advice or curse you for my waistline :lolol:

I settled down to a plate of cream crackers with marmite the other night, also because of a thread on here. It happens.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I settled down to a plate of cream crackers with marmite the other night, also because of a thread on here. It happens.

Gerkins .... hadn't had them for years until someone mentioned the green tasty delights a few months ago, heaven I tell ya, heaven!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Gerkins .... hadn't had them for years until someone mentioned the green tasty delights a few months ago, heaven I tell ya, heaven!

Never tried them, they just don't look right. May give them a go next time I'm at teh chippy, but if they are horrible, I am blaming YOU.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Never tried them, they just don't look right. May give them a go next time I'm at teh chippy, but if they are horrible, I am blaming YOU.

If you don't like them I'll personally apologise (but also think you're a bit odd as they are beautiful!)

A nice alternative to a pickled onion, great with salads, lovely with cheese and biscuits and a great accompaniment to Fish & Chips

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

So curry tonight then? :)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm having a beef and onion pie with a few chips tonight from the local chippy.

Hopefully it gets my strength up after having a chest infection. Feel a bit better.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Since being ill I’ve been right off my food and I’m a tubby bugger so it’s no bad thing but I have a real yearning for large cod, battered sausage, pickled onions and chips all washed down with a corona cherryade (those were the days) from Bardsley’s.

Balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here