Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Wanderlust

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Caught up with the first episode last night...is it a drama/comedy?

Could not work it out but grinned/laughed quite a lot.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How dare you criticise the Pugh/ Tribune Massala. He is a god amongst men and doesn't not indulge in personal gratification or any inappropriate touching!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
How dare you criticise the Pugh/ Tribune Massala. He is a god amongst men and doesn't not indulge in personal gratification or any inappropriate touching!

Thank you for that JBH. I will leave a fine white Arabian steed in your courtyard. Who are those that betray me...name them!

and back to Wanderlust..keen to get alternate views on the quality of the comedy or the drama.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thank you for that JBH. I will leave a fine white Arabian steed in your courtyard. Who are those that betray me...name them!

and back to Wanderlust..keen to get alternate views on the quality of the comedy or the drama.

Salve. Any gift is gratefully received.

I have the show on record and will watch it tonight.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Just in the opening few minutes there was a scene where a teenage son walks into his mother's bedroom while she was in the process of masturbating. And this was swiftly followed by another scene where a female teacher walks into a staff room and catches a male colleague masturbating over an underwear catalogue. From then on I knew the series definitely had potential.

It also has the dependable Steven Mackintosh who I associate with good drama (in this case comedy drama) and it also has quite an interesting soundtrack which I found myself googling to find out who the artists were.

The premise of the series is how you deal with a relationship when the sexual interest has disappeared but you are still compatible in every other way. Does the absence of sex mean that the relationship has run its course or is there an honest and "open" way of dealing with it without it destroying the relationship.

Incidentally when the teenage son walks in on his mother we are given the impression that he is totally oblivious to what she had been doing under the covers as he casually carries on a conversation with her with no sense of embarassment or suspicion while she lays in bed. Later when he arrives at school he casually tells a school friend that he thinks he walked in on his mum while she was masturbating. I think I might stick with this series for the time being.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Enjoyed the first episode and will definitely be watching the second.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here