Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Naylor tweeted recently Schletto won't be playing in the PL for Btn. But he is in 25 squad

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Maybe the inclusion was a last minute change because he didn't leave as expected last month. However if he is named in our 25 PL squad then surely he could play for us this season if picked or am I missing something .

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Have you tried mocking him and being generally abusive perhaps, for wasting your time by sharing something that didn’t turn out as expected?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Actually, he got this piece of duff info from me, so you should shoot me really!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Have you tried mocking him and being generally abusive perhaps, for wasting your time by sharing something that didn’t turn out as expected?

The irony of this post.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As he's still on our books, there is nothing to be gained from not including him in the 25. He may be our nth. choice RB - that's up to CH - but you never know if he might be needed. Mid November carnage amongst all our defenders, and we'd look pretty silly if we couldn't use him just because we'd decided to go with a 24 man squad.
Granted that we always need to keep improving our team even to stand still in the PL, I still find it strange just how far he seems to have fallen down the pecking order - he played a lot of games last season and did OK. I know NSC does scraped goats in abundance, but................................

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He may be named in the squad but that doesn't mean he'll get on the pitch, barring an injury crisis.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He was quite poor up at Huddersfield playing RM last season. I prefer him as RB but realistically he is 3rd choice.

As you say, 3rd choice RB but on the evidence of the Chelsea home game, he’d be 1st choice wing-back in a back five. Those haters of the Latin Adonis will be comforted that the chances of CH playing that system again are almost non-existence but I’m a little sad that I’ll never see him bounding up and down the wing like a well hung greyhound.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As you say, 3rd choice RB but on the evidence of the Chelsea home game, he’d be 1st choice wing-back in a back five. Those haters of the Latin Adonis will be comforted that the chances of CH playing that system again are almost non-existence but I’m a little sad that I’ll never see him bounding up and down the wing like a well hung greyhound.

You know, I thought he made a massive impact to our team last year. We were too cautious at times, and he came in with these great overlapping runs, and breaks into the box, and it was a shot in the arm for the team. It was as if collectively, this was the type of gun-ho-ish getting forward that was going to be the difference between winning games and not.

After that the rest seemed to take those risks more too, and when he was exposed defensively, the team still retained that adventure when he wasn't selected. I think Bruno was actually better and more positive after Scheletto than before, as if the Argentine and showed him what needed to be done.

Not convinced we've seen the last of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here