The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I am not saying I particularly like Farage. But just because Farage is 'bad' doesn't mean the EU is 'good'.

And yes, the people (mostly remainers) who are taking us out of the EU are making a complete hash of it imo.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
4 pages. Then merged into the Brexit thread.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Protest against the most successful politician this country (England) has seen since Margaret Thatcher. I don't think so.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Protest against the most successful politician this country (England) has seen since Margaret Thatcher. I don't think so.

Agreed - he's been far more successful at helping to sow the seeds of division that will break up The UK than Thatcher ever did with the poll tax etc.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Agreed - he's been far more successful at helping to sow the seeds of division that will break up The UK than Thatcher ever did with the poll tax.

Most successful since Enoch Powell?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I also take issue with this. What has he done that is racist? Why do you call him racist?

Google his background. He hasn't always bothered to give off the cultivated self image of the "friendly bloke in a tweed jacket supping ale down the Dog and Duck". His 2017comments about Jews in the U.S don't help his cause either.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I also take issue with this. What has he done that is racist? Why do you call him racist?

I couldn't possibly imagine why either.

3559398900000578-0-image-a-1_1466076152222.jpg

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He will go down in history as a man similar to Winston Churchill. Both defending Europe from German domination.

D

Deleted member 22389

Mods can you please merge this in to the Brexit thread please.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Merging it would make it vanish,surely?Clampy is banned from posting on the Brexit thread.Merge it,merge it!:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here