Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Pukka Pies

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like them and think that they are by far the best generally available through out the UK. Just been reading about them and apparently they make 100,000 per day with yearly sales exceeding 60 million, that is phenomenal sales. The biggest seller is Chicken Balti pushing Steak and Kidney into 2nd place with Chicken & Mushroom 3rd.Their new flavour for the 18/19 season is Vegetable Tikka Masala.If only we had them at The Amex., t

Last edited:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think supporting a local Sussex company who make decent pies is more important. Piglets pies are fine - I just wish the walking dead style numpties on the tills could serve them a bit quicker...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Oh dear BG,you've obviously never had a pie from Piglets Pantry at the AMEX. There is simply no comparison. Could this maybe be a price thing? Pukka Pies are cheaper but you certainly get what you pay for.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not a great fan of our pies but clearly many are, local company and adds to the unique Amex experience.

Sorry BG prefer what we have than Pukka Pies

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
You have got to be on a wind up - they are awful all gravy with an average of 1 piece of meat every 3 pies.

TLO in 3, 2, 1.

Totally agree BG, by far superior as a football pie.

Sick to death of the wankathon about Piglets, totally overated,

Oh, and they aren't handmade, they are cheaper in every other stadium too.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
For the price they are great value. If you have a family of 4 to feed then a great meal. If cooked just right in the oven they are delicious after a hard day's work. Can't believe people can be so snobby over a pie. The Piglets Pantry pies are ok but they are not that much better and I stopped eating them as I always get indigestion from them.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Turners are the ONE. The new shop in Broadwater is my downfall for a cheeky black pudding scotch egg for a lunchtime treat

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I just wish BG would stop throwing them at Fulham supporters.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here