Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away Tickets

Bansko Seagull

Bansko Seagull
May 6, 2009
Worthing, West Sussex
I have a ticket for Southampton Away but missed out on getting one for my daughter. I contacted the club to enquire if they operate a waiting list but they don't as they don't expect to get any returned. Is there a legitimate way to buy a ticket someone wants to sell? Circumstances do change and there must always be people who can't travel on the day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Keep checking daily on the website as some tickets usually become available nearer the game

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not from a fan, no.

The club encourage those who can’t go to return their tickets to them. They’ve said that if they’re returned in decent time (3 days before the game?), they’ll list them for sale and, if they sell, they’ll refund the original buyer - presumably less a Barbertax.

Also, in the week before a game, players and Directors often return some of their allocation.

For both these reasons, it’s worth keeping an eye out on the club’s ticketing site.

Finally, I’m told that some fans make posts such as yours in the hope that a fellow NSC user who has a spare will see it, and PM them.

Bansko Seagull

Bansko Seagull
May 6, 2009
Worthing, West Sussex
Not from a fan, no.

The club encourage those who can’t go to return their tickets to them. They’ve said that if they’re returned in decent time (3 days before the game?), they’ll list them for sale and, if they sell, they’ll refund the original buyer - presumably less a Barbertax.

Also, in the week before a game, players and Directors often return some of their allocation.

For both these reasons, it’s worth keeping an eye out on the club’s ticketing site.

Finally, I’m told that some fans make posts such as yours in the hope that a fellow NSC user who has a spare will see it, and PM them.

Thanks for the info about player and director returns - I still think it strange that there is not a waiting list facility which would stop your final point and what I feared I might be accused of in asking this.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
They are not on general sale

Says general sale from 9th aug - just a login required as follows:

sptn ticket sale.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here