Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham Song

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Has the potential to be great but was just weird.

DER DER, DER DER, DER DUH DER DER DER
DER DER, DER DER, DERRRRRR

I LOVE YOU FULHAM

mumble, mumble, mumble FULHAM

mumble, mumble .......trail off

They are pleased with themselves wedging MEEETRO into Will Griggs as well. Surprised we haven't wedged Murray's on Fire in there.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Nothing to do with songs but one of their fans wasn't happy with our pies :lolol:

The fan on the receiving end was fuming.
" This is not the FULHAMISH way to behave " :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
They are pleased with themselves wedging MEEETRO into Will Griggs as well. Surprised we haven't wedged Murray's on Fire in there.

Pretty sure Newcastle did this before Wigan did it with Will Griggs.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
First time down near the away end....thought their fans were decent (obviously when winning)

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
I thought they had won the league with all the shirt twizzling.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
View attachment 100263

Nothing to do with songs but one of their fans wasn't happy with our pies :lolol:

The fan on the receiving end was fuming.
" This is not the FULHAMISH way to behave " :lolol:

I saw this from WSU. It was lobbed pretty hard from near the back. What a waste of money (and PIE)!

Experience of the Fulham fans on Saturday on both the train down and back (to London) was pretty disappointing. Lots of entitled 17 year olds, getting a bit too excited and loudly spouting some pretty vile stuff. Expect that from the Millwalls of this world.

FULHAMISH is hilarious though!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Love that he's written D******d (excuse my French) and then f****ing in full, how very FULHAMISH.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Don't get me wrong - they were loud at times. But they had 2 or 3 goes at that song and it just peters out after the I LOVE YOU FULHAM bit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be fair to Mr Pullinger I would have been livid - who wouldn't?

Anyone else come across the phenomenon of a bit of success (promotion to the PL) drawing out a load of spotty drunken nobbers who think the proper way to behave at football is to be loudly racist, boorish to the point of laughable, and disrespectful of supposedly fellow followers of one's own club?

Would NEVER happen to us. Far too Brighton and Hoveish, aren't we......

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So Barber bans flasks when the real problem is.......... PIES!!

Any additional surveillance here will be PB effectively saying, "I spies pies with the eyes of my pie spies".

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
For years in the Championship they were utter garbage and never sold out. All of sudden they magically sell out and get a bit noisy. Diabolical set of fans.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
On the bus to the game a Fulham fan asks ' How did you get on in the cup?'. I reply 'we lost to Southampton'. He smirks and says 'lost to Southampton, this should be easy'.
I think they may have a rude awakening at the Etihad. They were pretty poor defensively.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
To be fair to Mr Pullinger I would have been livid - who wouldn't?

Anyone else come across the phenomenon of a bit of success (promotion to the PL) drawing out a load of spotty drunken nobbers who think the proper way to behave at football is to be loudly racist, boorish to the point of laughable, and disrespectful of supposedly fellow followers of one's own club?

Would NEVER happen to us. Far too Brighton and Hoveish, aren't we......

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

You are correct. Our young drunken youngsters will "outnob" their nobs at Craven Cottage.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here