Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sobering thought..

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
After what i thought was a thoroughly entertaining game today, it dawned on me. Opportunities to watch Bruno in the stripes may well be limited from here on in. Montoya is going to take some shifting from the team. He has had a very convincing start to his Albion career from where i sit. Would El Cap lifting the fa cup at Wembley be too much to ask, to sign off?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Today was going quite well but now you've depressed me. I would never have thought that Louis Spence would displace El Capitan, but I fear you may be right :down:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Bruno was behind us in WSU, commentating I think on the game. Someone spotted him and the wsu middle all turned around and sang to him. Love the bearded fella.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Montoya is a class act and I think we've possibly seen the last of our amazing captain playing week in week out as a regular, as much as it pains me to say it.
I'm sure he'll be needed at some point but the club has to move forward and look to the future.

We're lucky to have found what looks to be the perfect replacement. Montoya is absolutely streets ahead of Schelotto also.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Inigo Calderon Bruno Saltor Martin Montoya.

Either a list of flair Albion Spanish right backs from the Bloom era or the full name of the avenging swordsman from The Princess Bride.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Yep, Montoya looks class, always seems to know exactly where to be and what to do, no hassle, no frills, just totally efficient and reliable.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
After what i thought was a thoroughly entertaining game today, it dawned on me. Opportunities to watch Bruno in the stripes may well be limited from here on in.
Yeah, but we thought that when we got promoted, and he's gone on to play more in the PL than most of us expected. Obviously that can't go on forever, but we've been treated to quite a lot.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Yep. Irrespective of how well Montoya has played, CH's loyalty to 'Old Guard' is unquestionably evident. We saw that yesterday with Dunk.
He is class but Bruno will still get some minutes

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Inigo Calderon Bruno Saltor Martin Montoya.

Either a list of flair Albion Spanish right backs from the Bloom era or the full name of the avenging swordsman from The Princess Bride.
Inconceivable!

(Well it would have been in the early Withdean years, anyway)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here