Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March untouchable ?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I thought Knocky had a great game today while in comparison I thought March was poor - so I was dumbfounded when Hughton subbed Knocky and not March today. Solly’s end product was shocking today, especially the chance in the second half when he couldn’t even hit the target, he’s a pussy when it comes to making tackles and rarely runs at the opposition full back unlike Knocky. My patience with March has run out and i’m concerned that he seems to be untouchable in Hughton’s eyes.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Thought he was ok today apart from the miss. More worrying is that we don’t have anyone who can come in for him at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Thought he was ok today apart from the miss. More worrying is that we don’t have anyone who can come in for him at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knocky can be just as effective playing down the left - in fact they swapped sides during the first half.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Knocky was recklessly sliding in to tackle after tackle after chasing back time and again.....think CH was probably saving him from a red card. Solly had a decent game (but should have scored). Ali J looked promising too.

Yoda

English & European
Knocky was recklessly sliding in to tackle after tackle after chasing back time and again.....think CH was probably saving him from a red card.

The way Lee Probert was managing the game, he would've needed to have been booked first for that to happen.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Poor is a bit harsh, but he wasn't great. I'd probably have put him at somewhere between 5.5 and 6.5 today. As aforementioned, I think the only reason he wasn't taken off was owing to the recklessness Knockaert began to show in the second half. Knockaert really is a player we cannot afford to be having sent off.
I'd like to see Ali J and Knockaert both start though after the int'l break, even if it is just for one came to remind March that he is expendable and he needs to fight for his place. The most annoying thing about March is you never know which March is going to turn up.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Thought March had a very good first half today. Had the better of their full back at any rate. Finishing and crossing leaves a lot to be desired but not sure why he’s getting so much grief on NSC tonight :shrug:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Shame we dropped 2 points especially as we had missed a penalty. I know, let's blame the kid! ffs

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Thought March had a very good first half today. Had the better of their full back at any rate. Finishing and crossing leaves a lot to be desired but not sure why he’s getting so much grief on NSC tonight :shrug:

Because he is tosh. Not PL standard now & doesn’t have the talent to be PL ready. Still - I am sure we are not paying too much in wages

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Knocky had kept his cool better it would have been Solly subbed imo. I thought Knocky looked like he was going to do something rash for at least 10mins before he was subbed. Right decision by CH imo but we may have gone on to win if Knocky had kept calm as he was playing much more effectively than March in the second half.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here