Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Theresa May Dancing

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Never started a politics thread before, but feel compelled watching TM dancing in Africa.on the news just now.

WTF? Must be a video link somewhere?

Does she think it poll's well that she is trying? Or do her adviser's not advise better? I reckon 90% are on the laughing stock side of any poll.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Perhaps she believes that it's a case of poll's well that ends well.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
She’s a dick like most at the top of her party at the moment, although I’m not sure she does much wrong in that video, we don’t elect her for her dancing ability

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I actually feel sorry for her. Just on a human level, she is one of the most socially retarded people I have ever seen. She is utterly incapable of interacting naturally with anyone or anything. Every conversation looks awkward, every encounter is stilted. She can stand there and read a speech, but god help her when she gets asks questions and actually has to think of something to say. She never has anything to say - she reverts to her party and media training, talking in soundbites, almost always beginning with the line "I've always been very clear..." just to give herself an extra few seconds to try and come up with whatever pre-prepared soundbite she needs to come up with in order to say nothing at all, nothing we haven't heard a thousand times before. Trying to sound authoritative and in control, but just coming across again as, well....the Maybot. I have no doubt that being dragged into a situation where she had to DANCE (ie look a bit natural), was her worst nightmare. She could not have looked less comfortable if someone had pushed her into a burning shed. She's awkward, weird, and painfully self-aware.

And of all the times to get someone like this, she's our leader :facepalm:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
In fairness that's not far off me throwing shapes at 'Womad' in the early 90s.

....and you should see the state of middle aged, middle class fools at some of the things I've got dragged along to in the desperate pursuit of a closer relationship.

Ignore the bad dancing, criticise her for being a bad politician.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Mrs May talks

My whole philosophy is about dancing not talking

I've been clear that dancing means dancing

The UK needs a system of family migration underpinned by three principles:
1. that those that come here do so on the basis that they dance
2. that migrants should be able to dance
3. they are able to integrate into British life by dancing (like me)

I don't tour the TV studios. I don't gossip over lunch. I don't drink in Parliament's bars. I don't wear by heart on my sleeve I just get on and dance.

Poverty in not just about income, it's about dancing

For voters what matters is can the Prime Minister dance

Tax credits do not help people dance better

I think we can all agree that the comments Donald Trump made in relation to dancing were divisive unhelpful and wrong

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Rancid old trout .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here