Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lazy Gully

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Well Lazy Gully On The Cup Game Didn't Bother To Walk Over To The East Stand Where Many 1st Timer Young Supporters Were Waiting For Photo/Meet.... The Club Did Nothing On The Night To Make Youngsters Want To Attend Again .... I Took 5 To The Match And The Person Next To Me A Further 3 ........ All Wanted To Leave At Half Time..... No Build Up On The Big Screen .... Yes Lazy Gully And Lazy Club.....Sold A Dud Ticket To All Young Families

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well Lazy Gully On The Cup Game Didn't Bother To Walk Over To The East Stand Where Many 1st Timer Young Supporters Were Waiting For Photo/Meet.... The Club Did Nothing On The Night To Make Youngsters Want To Attend Again .... I Took 5 To The Match And The Person Next To Me A Further 3 ........ All Wanted To Leave At Half Time..... No Build Up On The Big Screen .... Yes Lazy Gully And Lazy Club.....Sold A Dud Ticket To All Young Families

You took two days to come up with that ?

1/10.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

Was that as hard to write as it was to read?

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Well There Is Not Much News Today And My Kids Asked Me Why I Was Going On Saturday ??????? They Were Playing Spy And Said Something Beginning With B, O, R, I, N, G ........Told Me The Answer In The End "Brighton Game"
You took two days to come up with that ?

1/10.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I thought Hove Born & Bred had asked to be deleted ?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

How?.. Why?.. What?..

What does capitalising every word in a sentence mean? Are you trying to convey a specific meaning/simulate a certain way of talking that I'm missing?
Have you typed like that or is it from from bizarre dictation software and you are out of breath?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Pathetic.

You, not Gully, obviously.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
caps.jpg

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I read that one word at a time, just so that I could feel aggrieved and call you a tit.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

After watching many Bletchley Circle TV programs, I thought I'd take the first letter of each word, to see if this is ultra code.

LGOTCGDBTWOTTESWMTYSWWFPMTCDNOTNTMYWATAAITTTMATPNTMAFAWTLAHTNBUOTBSYLGALCSADTTAYF

Just comes up with some medieval Croydon dialect, with an added chav element :wink:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I Don't Want To Break The Kiddies Hearts Here , But That's Not Actually a Real Seagull , It's A Person Inside A Man/Woman Made Costume , So No Harm Done Really .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here