Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Saturdays game against Fulham

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Probably, although an outside chance Bissouma might be in for Gross ?

More than I expect.

As good as Groß was last season he was probably the one player who wasn’t driven to improve by having someone better waiting in the wings.

Competition is healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think just an outside one, as we know how CH likes to play it....he took Pascal off at 60(?) mins last night and I'm not sure it was tactical..more like because of Saturdays game

Probably.......will likely be the reverse on Saturday - Gross will be off on about 65 mins, with either Bissouma (if we need a goal) or Kayal (if we’re shutting up shop) coming on.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
It will be the team which started v Liverpool but with Gross replacing Bissouma. Gross deserves to be first pick, at the moment, but he has not started the season that well to be honest, hopefully just a blip. Now though in Yves it feels like we have proper competition/back up for Pascal which we didn't have last season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My team would be....
Ryan
Montoya...Duffy....Balogun.....Bong
Stephens...Bissouma ....Propper..
Knockaert......Gross
Murray.​

With Gross and Knockaert swapping wings as provider for GM.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
My team would be....
Ryan
Knockaert......Gross
Murray.​

March was excellent against Man U. Expect him to play against Fulham.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Anyone who thinks anything other than the same line-up as Man Utd is a lunatic. Even if Dunk is back training (which I'm not sure he is), Hughton won't get drop Balogun until he's fully ready.

There's an outside chance of Bissouma for Gross, but it's very outside in my opinion.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Anyone who thinks anything other than the same line-up as Man Utd is a lunatic. Even if Dunk is back training (which I'm not sure he is), Hughton won't get drop Balogun until he's fully ready.

There's an outside chance of Bissouma for Gross, but it's very outside in my opinion.

Hughton hinted strongly that although Dunk and Bruno are “close” they would not be available for Fulham in his post a Saints press conference.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Hughton hinted strongly that although Dunk and Bruno are “close” they would not be available for Fulham in his post a Saints press conference.

Yeah, it's in the Argus today actually that none of Bruno, Dunk, Izquierdo or Andone will be available before the international break.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My team would be....
Ryan
Knockaert......Gross
Murray.​

CH won't start without two wingers, and March deserves to keep his place so think this is unlikely.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Even if Dunk is pretty much recovered there is no point in rushing him back with both Duffy and Balogun playing international football in the break. If one of them gets injured then we need Dunk 100% ready.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
March was excellent against Man U. Expect him to play against Fulham.

You pretty much start with the side that played most of the game against ManUtd. CH had a look at Bissouma at Liverpool, but at home cannot see him shifting Gross yet.

Ryan

Montoya
Duffy
Balogun
Bong

Knockeart
Stephens
Propper
March

Gross
Murray

Unless there is any reason for absence, I'd be shocked if that wasn't the starting XI.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Gross is much more effective at home than away so I've no doubt he will start. Dunk might make the bench.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably.......will likely be the reverse on Saturday - Gross will be off on about 65 mins, with either Bissouma (if we need a goal) or Kayal (if we’re shutting up shop) coming on.

It really isn't rocker science, is it?
Yet we're still getting 'i know better than CH' posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here